Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blogger Gadgets

One of the cool things about Blogger is that you can add gadgets! Gadgets are tools that you can add to your blog page that have different features that dependent on what they're meant for.
The gadgets I have include:
  •  Voki Avatar
  •  Like Traffic Feed
  •  Text
  • Poll
  • Blog Archive
Each of these have  a different purpose.
The Voki says whatever I want it to.
My Live Traffic Feed shows me anyone and everyone who has visited my blog.
The text is something you can add that can say whatever you want it to. I have a "Quote of the Week."
Poll are so you can ask people questions will multiple answer, and have them vote.
My blog archive allows people to find any of my blog posts that I have ever posted.


You can add a text, a poll, almost anything.

To add a gadget follow theses steps:
  1. Click "Design" in the top right corner
  2. Click "Layout" on the left
  3. Click "Add a Gadget" and add whatever you want! 



No comments:

Post a Comment